Support

Open search

The most important decision in the morning...

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Coffee or Tea? ;) 

Whats your pick , and how do you prefer to drink your favorite brew :) 

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Pathfinder

If I had to pick either then it would be a lovely, milky coffee (we're talking about SO MUCH milk) but I'd much rather prefer a glass of ice cold water!

What's yours?

Highlighted

Coffee. Strong and black.

Highlighted
Mastermind

Hey, @SjorsK, cacao too :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

For example...Coffee in the early morning with milk, tea during the morning, coffee after lunch, cacao in the night or a expresso or italian as coffee named (very short and concentrated)  after a outhouse dinner.

As my Swedish friends says, always there are time for a "F I K A" hahahahah

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Coffee

20190318_093832.jpg

Highlighted

Coffee for me. Milk and two sugars. 

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

It's two cups of tea for me with 2 sugars each! Not human until I've finished my second cuppa!

Highlighted
Mastermind

@SjorsK "F I K A" are with colleages speaking about something. Good foam has your coffee!! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

@AntS You said Coffee...It sound as too many coffee :i-love-you-hand:, then use less sugar :face-with-rolling-eyes: but....you are a SuperAnt...love sugar 63506413-hormiga-marrón-con-la-hoja-verde-hoja-que-lleva-de-la-hormiga-icono-de-la-hormiga-hoja-de-retención-de-hor.jpg

@ChrisM hahaha 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

When rising I firstly have a glass of water,   then it's Black Tea (no sugar) with  Toast .     Only  take coffee on ocassions with milk , though  usually enjoy it when I do (tend to  be more at cafes/restaurants). An odd time like an Irish Coffee (though not in the morning :)

Highlighted
Mastermind

Hi @JAMES4578, It's sound as a person with well choice tastes :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Drink water is very importand when you wake up and eating, well done :earth-globe-europe-africa:

Toast with butter?

Top Liked Authors