Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Keep receiving emails from Community

(Topic created on: 17-07-2024 10:42 PM)
JD76
Explorer
Options

I keep getting emails from the community and at the end of the email it has the following.

Samsung Community sent this message to 
You are receiving this email because a new message matches your subscription to a board.

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.

Can someone please tell me where manage your subscription and notification settings actually is? As I can't find it for the life of me.

Thanks JD76

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's via the online community

https://eu.community.samsung.com

You can manage your subscriptions from there (see screenshot). Just tap on your profile picture and tap My Subscriptions. From there, you can then change various notification settings and even unsubscribe from all notifications if you wish.1721256090255_1721256090246_0.jpg

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's via the online community

https://eu.community.samsung.com

You can manage your subscriptions from there (see screenshot). Just tap on your profile picture and tap My Subscriptions. From there, you can then change various notification settings and even unsubscribe from all notifications if you wish.1721256090255_1721256090246_0.jpg
JD76
Explorer
Options
Thanks Robin. Is this done from an actual PC because everytime I enter the url you supplied I keep getting moved to my wearable app on my phone. From my phone you can't see this page you mention. Strange or what?
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi, The community website can be accessed via any web browser using either PC or mobile device.

I've just checked and yes, unfortunately the link is opening up my Samsung Members app rather than opening up my web browser when using my mobile devices. If you don't have access to a PC then search for "Samsung Community UK" using one of your web browser apps.

JD76
Explorer
Options
Thank you. I'll give that a try. Strange that you're being redirected to the wearable app when you're requesting it through the browser on your phone. Thanks again. Rather frustrating though.
JD76
Explorer
Options
Hi Robin I tried that from my phone. No good. Keeps redirecting to wearable. I'll go on my PC later and do it.
AntS
Options

Cheers Robin999! 

@JD76 , I can confirm that Robin999 is correct about the subscriptions. And that Samsung mobile devices will default to the app. But regarding the latter, I picked up this nifty trick from Adi0: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/videos-can-no-longer-be-posted-on-the-forum/m-p/6... 

@Adi0 wrote

To enter into the Chrome or other search without being redirected to the members app tap and hold on the search result for samsung forums and " Open in a new or group tab ". 

JD76
Explorer
Options

Thanks Robin, rather strange I'm logged on my PC and looked at subscriptions and notifications.  But I've nothing in there.  Mmmm I wonder why I keep receiving email from the Samsung Community Emailer. My address must be subscribed to something and I haven't a clue where.  The only action I've taken recently is to post in the Wearable forum. Not sure where to go to from here. Thanks JD76   

0 Likes
JD76
Explorer
Options

Ah Robin I must apologise. I've found out what has happened here.  For some reason I appear to have 2 accounts on Samsung and can only assume one is from a while ago.  The subscriptions where being posted by this account. I have since deleted these subscriptions. Now I need to find out how to delete the old account.  Thanks JD