Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we make this community more alive?

(Topic created on: 20-07-2021 10:38 AM)
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So, I find that there isn't that much activity here - what can we do to make that change? 

I'm quite used to other communities, but I find that the overall structure/navigation is a little bit cumbersome in this community. Not sure what engine is used, but maybe it could be improved and make it easier to find stuff and be active?

Maybe a dedicated tips and trick area, a buy/sell section, reviews by member section of accessories and devi es?

What do you think? 

3 REPLIES 3
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

This is a great initiative! We actually have a few exciting new features coming very soon - I will update you on these as soon as I know a go-live date. 

When it comes to the UX one of the issues is that in the Nordics we have the "light version" of the community - meaning that we don't have our own products boards etc. If you visit the community through the web browser you will see that the product boards that we currently have directs you to the UK discussion forum, where loads of topics already exist.

This is also why the Nordic forum seems a little confusing - and why feedback like this is so so important 🙏 So please - continue to discuss how we can make this community better and more active. And as I mentioned, few new features dropping soon 😍

// ElinH
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
@ElinH Can you share a little teasers already maybe? 😊
Options
thsöösls,ls,ms,
0 Likes