[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 13/12/18 21:59)
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

91 REPLIES 91
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Lounge

:face-with-tears-of-joy:...I do play 'games'...online..:winking-face:...by messaging on certain profile sites...:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:...

If you play online very well, the playing continues irl...:smiling-face:

But this is not the the type of 'gaming' this topic is about..😉😜😇

0 Likes
SJohnson
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Dead by daylight and world of tanks

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Niiiiice!

I recently discovered that someone in my FFXIV FC (Guild) is apperently working (Well... Studying) in the same office building as me. Small world. I guess its time to get some cup of coffee (Or Tea :winking-face: ) soon.

The world is small! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
DannyT
Options
Samsung Lounge
That's crazy! Not in the same town, not in the same neighborhood, but actually the same building! The world really is small!

Anyone going to try Classic WoW?

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Training a few :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Hey @SjorsK , sometimes I understand live as a play game? Is it bad Mr.DoctorA?

A mi no me la van a pegar aunque se cambien de nombres, que los tengo calados y los quiero de igual forma a todos...Dónde está Adira_C:sun-with-face:?

0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Real life is a great game 😉 I just leveled up 😇
Also, I have been busy with Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles and currently also Fire Emblem Three Houses 😁
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Then for SjorsK new level :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

:smiling-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Red Dead Redemption 2 on 5thNovember for PC :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Longer hours of a magnificient play game

0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Red dead redemption is great. I might however be slightly too addicted to Fire Emblem Three houses right now :winking-face: I got 60 hours in for one playthough (There goes my vacation). :smiling-face:
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

@SjorsK when you test a new playgame if it is Fine under your criterial, let me know for watch a videoplay.

I have not enought time for long flawed but I have fun watching the game a bit and all.

We have another next big premiere shortly that I do not remember its name now...

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

How is your level? Some advance? using cheats? :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

The easy mode hahahahaha

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

I remember I used it with Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor after to finish for fun game fight :trophy:

Killing as fast as I can did hahahaha

Test it :winking-face:

0 Likes
1nvent
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

Usually I play different time-killers like Subway Surfer and Temple Run on my Samsung Galaxy S10. It's pretty nice and I really like it. However, I am not a big fan of mobile gaming, I prefer to play on PC, and my favourite game is Destiny 2. I've been playing Destiny 2 a lot, but, unfortunately, this game became really difficult, especially the raids. I already became tired of infinite failed attemtps to pass the Crown of Sorrow raid, but one of my friends advised me to use some destiny 2 services to make it easier for me. It worked, and now I am very happy, because I finally passed the raid and my hero became stronger.

0 Likes
anurag3
Observer
Options
Samsung Lounge

Well, there's no doubt that Destiny 2 is probably the best game among all but in my first Samsung Smartphone I played Earn to Die 3 MOD  which is still there on my Phone. And this game supports a similar game styles as destiny 2.

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

Newest Star Wars World and last one as I told you 👉🤣🤣

Ua.jpg

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
I also got a new guilty pleasure..... Animal Crossing :')
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Aaaand recently I started with a Classic, named Chrono trigger ^-^ Loving it! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
SaudA
Options
Samsung Lounge
Currently playing Spellforce 3, picked it up on Steam sale, and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. I played the first one ages ago, and kind of forgot about it. Really enjoying the mixture of RTS and RPG!