[Gaming] What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 13/12/18 21:59)
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Heya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? :smiling-face: Any favorites :winking-face: 

- Sjors

91 REPLIES 91
shakezpeare
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge
I'm playing Rise of Civilizations
0 Likes
Spectrum
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
I was thinking to give it a go, looks like a great commute time killer :smiling-face: Use to love Sid Meyers Civs and Age of Empires games.
0 Likes
zzzzhu456
Options
Samsung Lounge

eya! 

There are quite a few games to play, I wonder what the kind of games is that you enjoy the most? Any favorites  

0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
@CarlH Thanks to you I gave destiny 2 a try, I actually liked it ^-^

I also want to try the latest Civ expansion. but because of time constraints I'm being el-cheapo and wait until its on sale
DannyT
Options
Samsung Lounge
Division 2 has quickly taken over my life. They got so much right in the game.

Welcome to the Community!

CarlH
Options
Samsung Lounge

It's in a much better state than it was at launch. Glad you like it! The gunplay is great (certainly the best in its league) with the only other game that matches (or exceeds it in terms of movement) is Titanfall 2. 

YulianK
European Community Manager
Options
Samsung Lounge

Massively enjoyed Titanfall 2, skipped the Division though, is it any good?

Just got a premium for Battlefiled 1, so looking forward to playing new maps.:winking-face:

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Samsung Lounge
I mean, I've played a lot of FPS games, and I honestly think Division 2 is my favourite so far. Only had it 6 days and I've already played it for around 35 hours.

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

It is really great ^-^ It stuck on me somehow 😜 And I usually hate shooters ^-^

I tried division 1 but it wasn't my thing. I might like division 2 but time issues :')

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options
Samsung Lounge

We can create a Battlefield Squad together :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
Samsung Lounge

Last night, I booted up BF4. All private servers now. First game wasn't bad. Second game, kicked for unknown reason by the admin. Uninstalled. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge

Some people are just mean.

I recently started playing Monster Hunter World and its awesome! I'm also super weak :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
Samsung Lounge

I've played about 3 Monster Hunter games, could never get into them. Bought World last year as I heard it was much better. Still couldn't get into it. A shame as there are a lot of things that I usually like in the game but it just didn't click. The combat is very rigid for a Capcom game. Currently playing Sekiro which is great. 

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Yeah, monster hunter world is a love it or hate it kinda game, that you also have to grow into (At the start the game explains itself horribly but once it opens up, it feels great!). I also love it that they really put the costummer first and that the game (as a service) isn't riddled with macro-transactions.

Sekiro is definitely on my wishlist, it tickles my gamer senses :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
After I bought my new Q9F TV (2018) I had a little issue because I wanted to game using the steam link app without much success.... Because of a horrible reacting controller... Later I realized that my soundbar was blocking the bluetooth signal (oops!).

Anyway... Due to that I solved it by purchasing a PS4 and now I'm kinda addicted to Persona 5 (Dangerous game!) But I really enjoy it ^-^
0 Likes
CarlH
Options
Samsung Lounge

I keep meaning to get that but I’m holding out for a Switch port. I still haven’t finished Nier Automata which is also recommended if you haven’t played it.

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Gosh, Nier is good, highly recommended. I love it.

It looks like persona 5 won't get released on the switch (instead they will release a spinoff)
YulianK
Options
Samsung Lounge

Yes, it's a very cool game.

Would love to try the original Nier that was published on PS3 in 2010, quite a rare game to find since it's only available on physical discs, no digital copies:face-with-rolling-eyes:

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Gosh, I would probably want to play the old Nier.

...In the meantime I started with Horizon Zero Dawn, Loving it so far :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Samsung Lounge
Soo... Final Fantasy 14 expansion Shadowbringers came out today. Kinda excited to get home to play!

SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Samsung Lounge
Its great so far :smiling-face: Just a bit of advice, try to heal a bit... Queu times for other roles are long due to new classes ^-^
0 Likes