Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future transparent smartphone

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 03:10 PM)
Nirmal_singh37
Journeyman
Options

How would you like it if you get a transparent phone in your hand?

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Nirmal_singh37: It is exciting to think what the future of Smartphone technology will bring us. I feel like a transparent phone might introduce some unwanted privacy issues if the screen is visible through the back of the device, but who knows? It got me thinking about alternative approaches, such as a phone that has a screen on the front and back, which activates accordingly depending on its orientation. But then, where would the cameras go? 🤔 Unless edge to edge displays got phased out to accommodate them? Anyone else got any predictions or ideas for the next big smartphone innovation? 

0 Likes
billyb123
Explorer
Options
nope would be ugly i seen a guy on YouTube out on a transparent back and the insides of phones are not pritty
0 Likes
Nirmal_singh37
Journeyman
Options

No sir, I'm not talking about that kind of stuff. It's a reality, not a modification.

0 Likes
Nirmal_singh37
Journeyman
Options

I agree with your every point, if I am given a chance, I can show the solution of every single solution in the practical. I have also thought of a new way of camera which will work differently and privacy will also be taken care of.

0 Likes