Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else have sleep problems?!

(Topic created on: 14-09-2019 06:33 AM)
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

I have such a rotten sleep pattern. Any shows to recommend?

Theresa edwards
22 REPLIES 22
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Love horror, but not gory horror. Its too predicable. Have u ever watched, The Exorcist of Emily Rose? Its brill, based on a true story and so scary!!
Theresa edwards
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Brexit did not let me sleep @Teasie123 ...

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

but I don't watch so many series or television so I play PC a little at the moment to relax tensions :dog-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

while I'm thinking in others things, see you Monday I have a trip :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::four-leaf-clover:

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options

I loved mindhunters, on neflex. It is amazing 

Theresa edwards
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

HI @Teasie123 I was thinking about you last day, are you fine?, we was speaking about breakfast, play games and Fornite this week, songs and videos and text alone, I think together José are the most important things in this part of the Winsdown King, you are very fun, and I propond you a challenger as a new friend us said, I would like for it a fun thread for all to speak about all that rest your sleep mode on, because you are a women powerfull, sarcastic and with special touch of honor and humor crever, then could be interesting trade this info to animate to continue texting and participative mode as well as you are.

I'm waiting your return...powerfull return as always done :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

It is me...the Winsdowm King under your feets, feeling the power of a Golden Lady Princess of Galaxy Tourings :rocket:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I'm sleeping really good last days, that is good for yours...I think :face-with-rolling-eyes:

kathrinwinkler
Journeyman
Options
"Suits" is supposed to be good. Otherwise something like "Casa de Papel", "Stranger Things" (I thought it would be a stupid series but it's really good tbh) or Jane the Virgin. I laughed my a$$ off :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I've also heard that stress leads to sleep disorders...
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@kathrinwinkler Suits is amazing! I've just started Season 9 now, so I'm so close to catching up!

Nothing beats the episode of Stranger Things with Dustin and Suzie... you know the one :face-with-tears-of-joy: