Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ cancellation

(Topic created on: 04-09-2023 10:03 PM)
Members_ftZ82Ob
First Poster
Options

I took out the 3 or 6 month disney+ offer when I got my phone and now I can't find anywhere to cancel the subscription. If I log in to disney+ app it asks to renew subscription, and I can't do anything else. 

I can't find any way through any Samsung apps to cancel the offer that is now taking £7.99 from me and I can't even use it! 

6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Login in to Disney+ web and try.
Scottishsparks
Student
Options

I can’t find how to cancel either. Did you manage to cancel?

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Scottishsparks. It will depend on whether you subscribe directly via Disney+, or whether your subscription is indirect (for example, handled by your mobile provider or another third-party retailer).

If it's direct, you can cancel by signing in to your Disney+ account (with step-by-step instructions provided on its website). If it's indirect, you'd need to reach out to the third-party (e.g. mobile provider) for instructions on how you can cancel your subscription. 

These details can be found on Disney+'s Help section, which you'll be able to locate via a web search. 

Please let us know when you get your subscription cancelled.

0 Likes
Scottishsparks
Student
Options

Hi. I used the code given in Samsung email. Went into Disney plus and redeemed the offer. However under my profile on Disney plus there is no option to cancel. It only says my subscription is valid until December then they will take payment 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

@Scottishsparks. Ah, I see. In that case, I'd recommend liaising with Disney+'s Support Team to ensure that you can enjoy the trial and not be charged for a paid subscription at its completion. 

0 Likes
Members_6KGe3Dh
First Poster
Options

Samsung can offer little assistance with this issue, its a Disney+ matter... I contacted Samsung Support using live chat and was given a number to call. I went to the Disney Site, clicked Help at the bottom of the page and connected to Disney support on live chat and my subscription was cancelled in seconds... This is the link to the live chat...
https://help.disneyplus.com/en-GB/contact-us?target=DPlus_Account_Billing||chat 

0 Likes