Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Challenge - Try It, Do It. Then simply share it. Show us how you unfold!

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 05:10 PM)
AntS
Options

415424_SAM_CRM_Members_TIDI_August_Img1_Contest banner_1440x760.jpg

Every month, we’ll set a different challenge for our Samsung Members. It’s an opportunity to share your passions, experiences and interpret it in your own way. Plus every time you take part, you get the chance to win a great prize!

This month's theme is...

Show us how you unfoldWe’ve just launched the new Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3, and we want you to celebrate with us. So for this month’s Try It, Do It challenge, share a photo or video of how you unfold in everyday life, and you could win one of our new phones, and unfold a world of possibilities.

What can you win?

There will be four winners: two will receive a brand new Galaxy Z Fold3 each, and two will receive a brand new Galaxy Z Flip3 each!

How do you enter?

1. Capture your everyday life unfolding in a photo or video
  2. Head to the Samsung Members application
  3. Go to the benefits banner
  4. Tap ‘Try it, Do it. Then simply share it
  5. Tap ‘Enter Now’ and upload your photo or video

When can you enter?

Challenge opens on 20 August 2021 and the last entries must be submitted by  6th September 2021.

What are the Rules?

Terms and Conditions are here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-quot-try-it-do-it-augu... 

10 REPLIES 10
Brian007
Navigator
Options

IMG_20210514_153608_614.jpg

#Unfoldchallenge unfolding with your besties

KingKawika1993
Journeyman
Options

you guys sure look to be having a great time! 😁

chiranth
Pioneer
Options
When will the people be announced
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
Oh no I hope you get your reward soon.
0 Likes
shaz81
First Poster
Options
How do I claim my buds
0 Likes
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi @AntS,

Do you plan on releasing the winning results?

Cheers,

Antonio

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @AntonioSoares ,

It's like those TV talent shows where they go to a commercial break before announcing the result, and which makes you want to hurl things at your TV. 😛😄

(I've sent a reminder to the folks who do the announcing of the winners that the announcing still needs to be done for this one. 😉)

AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

LOL

It's more like "... and the winner is......" "We interrupt this program for the latest news..." 😋

Thanks

CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Its more like a swiz.👍🏻