Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cashback offer unable to redeem

(Topic created on: 17-12-2020 04:24 PM)
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
I have gone the Samsung website to claim my cashback but on the page where I input bank details it says my details are incorrect and I have quadruple checked them and partner has too and we know they are correct. Did anyone else have this problem?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Sheri75: Did you make sure to select the correct region when you began the claims process? 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/cashback-offer

If so, please reach out to the Promotions Team at offer@samsungpromotions.claims, or by telephone at 0330 054 2417 (UK) or 01223 2303  (ROI) and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

Sheri75
Explorer
Options
thank you, I'm sure I will have done but will try again, meanwhile I was looking for contact details so thanks for providing that info as well
0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
it still didn't work. thanks again, just thought I'd let you know.
0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew. Email to that email address came back undeliverable. Do you have a different one please?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

How strange as this is the right one! Have you tried to contact them by giving them a call or by filling the form gound here: https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/cashback-offer/en-GB/support/contact ,  @Sheri75?

Sheri75
Explorer
Options
I haven't done the contact form as I don't have a claim ref no. I haven't tried calling yet, that will be my last resort if I cannot get through electronically. thanks tess
Icon11
First Poster
Options

Exact same issue that i'm having, and tried on multiple occasions, I've rang them and asked to forward on proof of purchase (vodafone ireland doc) and image of the IEMI code on the new devise and my contact details to their email, so hopefully they can manually create this claim for me and i get what was offered!

0 Likes