Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A33 5G bluetooth

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 10:13 AM)
Vilsen
First Poster
Options
Recently there was an upgrade on the phone. We have in our autocamper a Victron charger controlling our solar system. It can be conected via an app using Bluetooth. Earlier up to 5m was no problem, now I need to hold the phone not further than 20 cm away to become conection. Victron says more user of this specific phone have reported problem. Bluetooth low energy Victron claim the problem is. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Henri16
First Poster
Options

There are similar issues reported with other Bluetooth devices that the range is significantly shorter than it was before after the phones firmware update. Is there any place where this kind of issues could be reported to Samsung developers? This is a quite big issue. 

0 Likes
Henri16
First Poster
Options

All users should report issues with the firmware using Samsung Members account. It's the only way to report issues to Samsung.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Vilsen and @Henri16 

Thanks for sharing, I have sent your feedback further within Samsung. I would also suggest you to report the issues through Members app, choose Support -> Send feedback -> Error reports

No more updates about this at the moment unfortunately, but hopefully it will be solved for you soon!

/Emmi
0 Likes
Henri16
First Poster
Options

Most probably the issues is related to this: https://issuetracker.google.com/u/3/issues/242755161?pli=1

0 Likes
miro14
Student
Options

I had the same problem too on my A33B, was very  annoying...
Today I got the new update A336BXXS7CWG1 and problem is solved