Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV

Looking for solutions to your Samsung TV? We're here to help! Post your question here and learn from our experts.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

GingerNinja1359
First Poster
Options

My tv  QE65Q800TATXXU has been looked at by Samsung's authorized repair company as the tv was switching itself on and off repeatedly. The technician who came done something to allow me to watch 2 thirds of the screen stating that  I would need to purchase a new screen as it cannot be repaired. The television is only 19 months old so the warranty is out of date.

The repair firm quoted me £1128 to replace the screen. Now this a lot of money to replace a screen on something that is only 19 months old.

I have been in touch with Hughes where I purchased it from and also Samsung to get a bit of help. Hughes just kept repeating 12 months warranty and Samsung are wanting a technical report of the problem which I cannot seem to get from the repair firm I told Samsung to ask their repairer direct  as they suggested them.

What are your thoughts on  this. Any help would de appreciated as £1128 is a lot of money to fork out. 

0 Likes
Who Me Too'd this topic