Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouTube scrolling - dragging the slider

(Topic created on: 24-10-2020 10:49 AM)
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
What I've noticed is that when I watch a video on YouTube and want to move to different part of the video I have to drag the slider. It doesn't work "by click" anymore. Did anyone noticed that or can tell me if that change is or is not related to Android 11? I can't remember having that "issue" before the update .
6 REPLIES 6
Raheem0903
Journeyman
Options
I have noticed this too. Don't know why.
0 Likes
Dyceman
Navigator
Options
Same for me a bit annoying
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
same for me , but on my the other samsung device note 9 which is running on android 10 is same problem. i checked this already and this is happend after Youtube app update from the google store. so nothing doing with android 11.
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
That's what I needed, a confirmation from somebody owning a device with older version. So that means it's an YouTube issue or a new "feature"
0 Likes
Jsd84
Explorer
Options
doesn't sound related to Beta as I've encountered this before upgrading and still being on 2.5, looks to be an update in the last few versions of the YouTube app itself, they probably switched from click to move to click and hold to move, as you can hold to move too not only drag ...
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Kondek85,

Please describe this issue in the Samsung Members application. Maybe there is something that our developers can do to fix the problem! 😊

0 Likes