Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volte yoigo

(Topic created on: 17-11-2021 10:42 AM)
albertos10plus
Pioneer
Options

Hello, my mothers samsung and mine are Vodafone Spain samsungs s10 plus with ATL ATL ATL ATL( or something like this)

they are updated to the latest version in the moment of post https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G975F/ATL/doc.html

My phone company is  implementing volte and I have it enabled in my line, in fact when I put the sim on my sisters iphone or xiaomi mi 10 t pro's grandfathers phone I get VOLTE but on the s10's plus  is impossible to get VOLTE.

I'm very dissapointed that xiaomi's and iphone( older than my samsung) are getting volte with yoigo but my samsung or samsung of my mother, not.

Is it planned to implement this on samsung on some point? I have volte with vodafone and movistar, but with yoigo there is no way

to sum up: xiaomi and iphone= volte on yoigo with my phoen number, the same sim on s10 plus updated for the moment != volte, a shame

posting in another place because of this being for one ui 2.0 beta program and i have not seen until now xd

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
albertos10plus
Pioneer
Options

Updated today but still no volte on yoigo with this S10 plus.

0 Likes
albertos10plus
Pioneer
Options

In the sac they told me that if Vodafone installs something that avoid the use of volte they can't do nothing. Maybe my next mobile it wont be  a Samsung for things like this

0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Hi,
Have a search on XDA, search for 'S10 VOLTE Vodafone Spain' or similar. I do not know that much about VOLTE as never had any need for it to be honest but there are some very clever people on XDA and I would bet that there is a solution there if it's possible to do.
The restriction is solely based on the way the operator is configured with the the device software/firmware.
I will just add though that changing your CSC willv possubly enable VOLTE but you have to make sure it's the right CSC and possibly be prepared to have to rebuild your phone or restore a Full Backup. Always do a full backup to a laptop or computer before and major updates or changes to the CSC etc.

Hope this helps a little!
Best of luck!
0 Likes