Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms colour..?

(Topic created on: 23-10-2019 09:16 PM)
Okuda
Journeyman
Options

Don't know if this is new, but I noticed today that my replies to a text message bubbles are a different colour from yesterday..? Will be interesting to see if it changes again tomorrow.? If so a nice little feature that allows you to see quickly conversations over a certain day.

3 REPLIES 3
ARamsay
Navigator
Options

Are you sure its not the difference between an RCS message and an SMS? (It works a bit like iMessage with different coloured bubbles)

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Okuda 

I don't think the color of those messages should change by itself :thinking-face:

Like @ARamsay mentioned it might have been due to RCS being activated for that particular conversation.

Dark mode and/or a new theme might have also affected that. 
If none of those seem like it could happen for your device, then try submitting an error report in Beta Feedback using the Samsung Members app!

0 Likes
Okuda
Journeyman
Options

@ARamsay wrote:

Are you sure its not the difference between an RCS message and an SMS? (It works a bit like iMessage with different coloured bubbles)

Yes you are correct on this as I only found out when a RCS msg failed to send, shame it didn't give me a popup asking if wanting to send as SMS instead..! I had to go into settings to change it to SMS mode.

0 Likes