Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone unstable since last update

(Topic created on: 23-11-2019 03:51 PM)
Quartz
Explorer
Options

Quite a few issues since installing the latest update yesterday

1. Battery poor.  Had the phone on 10 minutes and battery depleted by 6%.  I will not make it to lunch at this rat . 

2.  sometimes pressing the on/off button has no response / delayed response

3.  Finger print button not always visible

6 REPLIES 6
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
Backup your stuff and do a factory reset. No one else has these issues and these are the types of bugs that only usually appear on the first beta, not beta 5 or 6
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Before resetting try clearing system cache, if that doesn't work you are going to bite the bullet.
0 Likes
Loks
Explorer
Options
I've had these problems twice in the last 2 days after 5th beta update
0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options
Where do you do that?
0 Likes
Quartz
Explorer
Options
I have not had a problem with the previous beta versions. In fact with the previous ones it seemed as though there was some improvement. However, the latest version is definitely draining the battery quicker than the previous versions.
0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Quartz 

If any of those problems occur again, please be sure to share an error report with us via Beta Feedback option in Samsung Members app, right after it happens.

That will especially be helpful in case of the battery problems, as from what we have noticed, a lot of users reported that the battery has improved. So there might be some kind of app/process that drains your battery way more than it should.

But our development team would have to analyze that particular case :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

And when it comes to the fingerprint button, make sure you have the correct option selected in Settings > Biometrics and security > Fingerprints > Show icon when screen is off.

0 Likes