Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3 Beta 1 for S10+ ....

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 01:17 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey all ... beta testing has been released here in the UK for unlocked S10 handsets. Has any one actually installed the first beta version on their S10+ ? If so has any one encountered any serious problems with it ? I have the beta software ready to install. I have updated ALL my apps from both "Google Play " and " Galaxy Store " as well as backed up all my data on " Smart Switch" but after recent bad press releases about the software I am just curious to find out if any one has had " serious " issues. I've tested beta software here with Samsung for years but this time I am a little more weiry. Thanks everyone. Stay safe, well and Happy out there.

28 REPLIES 28
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
can you screen shot the full about screen and post it here like this ? just take a screen shot and then photo edit and draw over the serial numbers to keep your security and ill check for you ..... you say from Ebay and its definitely unlocked to any networks?

Screenshot_20201126-232815_Settings_19452.jpg

0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
yes. go to members app and click on one iu enrolment and it will say withdraw where it used to say enroll .... are you sure you wann though the release for my S10+ has shown no issues apart from a a few little bits.... once you leave you can't get back in..... make sure you back up all your personal data / pics etc. it's rare to happen but if the beta breaks which again I've never seen it's always best advice to back both smart switch and Google..... Good luck 👍you'll be okay 👌
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
battery drain is unbearable, 1 full charge is gone in 10 hours with the phone going into auto shutdown..
a full charge used to last 4 days
0 Likes
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
here you go

Screenshot_20201127-194657_Settings_1859.jpg

uspsilencer
Student
Options
From the UK 🇬🇧, joined today, nearly full day, sluggish feels slow, like it lags, gesture navigation seem not working correctly have to swipe few times
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
I don't see any issues with your phone details. Have you tried to clear all the cache and storage details of the Samsung Members app and try to re launch it ? You should then get the notification to join the beta testing scheme ..... your phone is definitely not locked to a network is it?
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
What's your software version number ?
0 Likes
Bail3y
Explorer
Options
I don't know what you're talking about so I screen shotted this

Screenshot_20201128-212224_Settings_1927.jpg

0 Likes
sortitout
Pathfinder
Options
now on beta 2, just a couple of testing problems for me.
0 Likes