Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3 Beta 1 for S10+ ....

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 05:52 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hey all ... beta testing has been released here in the UK for unlocked S10 handsets. Has any one actually installed the first beta version on their S10+ ? If so has any one encountered any serious problems with it ? I have the beta software ready to install. I have updated ALL my apps from both "Google Play " and " Galaxy Store " as well as backed up all my data on " Smart Switch" but after recent bad press releases about the software I am just curious to find out if any one has had " serious " issues. I've tested beta software here with Samsung for years but this time I am a little more weiry. Thanks everyone. Stay safe, well and Happy out there.

28 REPLIES 28
Melmc1403
Explorer
Options
Hey! I'm based in Northern Ireland and have installed the 1st beta. I'm not having any problems apart from gestures being slow/not registering. Apart from that it's all OK at the minute x
shushNDL
First Poster
Options
My brother who has the s10 is only experiencing stuttering issues and sometimes his phone is lagging. Since I do not have an s10 or the one ui 3.0 beta on my note 20 ultra I cannot comment on this. I hope my brothers reaction to the one ui beta could help you
keelaw
Apprentice
Options
not good, puts me off trying out the beta!
brands92
Journeyman
Options
I'm the same. just installed it on mine and gestures are a little bit slow!
DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options
Only thing not working much at all is Good Lock as all the Unit programs don't work!
KB7
Journeyman
Options
No. I'm still waiting for this on a fuxking flagship device. what would I know. Samsung. The least a man can get.
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Thanks for all your reply..... ive taken the plunge and to be honest at the moment I'm not seeing any problems and I'm not impressed. I can't see any real difference between One Ui 2. / 2.5 and this 3.0 ....
yeah there are a few small additions to the settings menus but appart from this I can't see what all the fuss is about?.
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@ Derek ... your right about the Good lock applications my screen looks s""t now ....
.... if I roll back to One UI 2.5 will I loose all my data on my device by rolling back ?
0 Likes
Melmc1403
Explorer
Options
No you won't. Just make sure you back up before you do x