Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mp3 not playing

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 03:19 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
On my Samsung s20 ultra,  since the new beta android 11 firmware,  the phone can't play any mp3 files , and just jumps back out of my files folder, an error report is made but crashes before it's sent 
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
just updated to the new my files folder update, it's made things even worse
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
I had this problem using Samsung music, if that's what you are using, you just need to update it in galaxy store. https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.sec.android.app.music&cId=000005205714
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
All good here
Screenshot_20201025-094217_Samsung Music.jpg
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
all works for me. Screenshot_20201025-151917_YouTube Music_27166.jpg
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Anonymous User,

I am sorry to hear about your issue 😣. Have you tried to clear cache of My Files app? (Settings -> Apps -> My Files -> Storage -> Clear cache). I hope that helps! 

0 Likes
Astanavtik
First Poster
Options

Bizarre thing. Have you tried resetting your phone? But to change the website where you download these mp3 files? I used a website to download any song from YouTube for a while easily. But after a while, it started to work. I didn't understand the cause. We restart the phone but to no avail. I had told this to a friend of mine, and he suggested that I try to download the music from Ytmp3, where he downloads it. To my amazement, it worked. Yes, I had to download all the music again, but it's worth it. Now my music works, and I can enjoy listening to any song I want.

0 Likes
MackAttack92
First Poster
Options

Same here and my option to change ringtone is not working 

0 Likes