Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard

(Topic created on: 10-11-2019 08:24 PM)
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

While using WhatsApp and messager  I was typing, i couldn't spell a word so used the microphone, then when back to the message and keyboard didn't go back properly 

20191110_201945.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Wobdot 

Could you explain a little more about that problem?

When you use Text-to-speech option, it is normal for the keyboard to still be displayed.

So what is the problem exactly? :thinking-face:

0 Likes
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @TomaszT 

As you can see from the screen shot, the keyboard comes back minus the spacebar

0 Likes
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options

As you can see after you use text to speech the keyboard comes back minus the spacebarAs you can see after you use text to speech the keyboard comes back minus the spacebar

0 Likes
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Wobdot 

Oh, now I see it.

Sorry, I was focused on the part that keyboard appears, that I did not notice that it's not all of it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Yea, I can see it happening too :thinking-face:

Seems like it does not take into account if you have navigation bar or gestures enabled.

Thanks for sharing that! :fisted-hand:

SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options

I've noticed this too. Other things is sometimes the keyboard doesn't disappear at all when finished with it. Only seems to happen when using Google chrome browser. Another thing with the keyboard is sometimes when pressing a letter or number, it acts like it's been double tapped so you get 2 of the same letter or number 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Wobdot  & @SiBozzy1811 

Just an update on this, i have been told that new beta update should fix this problem. 
Thanks for sharing an error report with us! :fisted-hand: