Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not sure if it's me but I can't find the battery power saving options?

(Topic created on: 31-10-2020 03:26 PM)
Phil212
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I'm unable to find the battery power saving options?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Sunnysm80
First Poster
Options
Settings, battery and device care, then press on battery and then battery saver mode. Screenshot_20201031-121749_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Phil212
Journeyman
Options
thanks, but I still don't understand where the 3 options, for example where is medium power save? The old version seems much easier than this beta version
0 Likes
Freemans
Apprentice
Options
can't you use the button when you double swipe down on the notification panel.???
0 Likes
Phil212
Journeyman
Options
no, can't get mid or high power save
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I think they've tried to give more control over it.
You can tweak the various options, or go for the big power saving mode.
The old performance mode is now the enhanced performance option - I'm guessing for battery saving, assuming it runs as normal generally, then bumps up the performance for apps that need it.
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
You just configure what you want when you press the power saving icon, there is no specific separate power option which is better. last time it played a animation each time you entered power saving and when you switched to 60hz from 120hz would stutter now that's fixed and is instant. furthermore about the animation is non existing which is better and faster. before we had to wait till the bar hits 100 to use phone or it wouldn't go to power saving, now it's instant. ygmScreenshot_20201101-074751_Device care.jpg
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
phil212 mid power saving is the normal here rn, enhanced processing is the old high performance. high power saving puts the phone into complete lockdown so you can't use social media's and only can text and call
0 Likes
Phil212
Journeyman
Options
OK, I get it now, thanks everyone
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Phil212,

I am glad to hear that you've managed to find the battery power saving options 😉 👍

@Sunnysm80@Freemans@ryamoo@EdwinJ thanks for your precious help! 😊

I hope you're enjoying our Beta program! 😊

0 Likes