Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couple of things I can't find the setting for, help !!!!

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 03:56 PM)
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
If anyone has managed to find the setting for the following 2 annoying features I'd love to know.

I don't want a mini music player in the quick settings menu, I'm quite happy with it being just notifications and quick settings, how to remove the player ?

When I open the app draw, it has a misty white background, regardless of the fact I'm using the dark / night theme, the background is still white in the app draw ?

Can't find the setting for 120hz display ?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gw9
Explorer
Options
Hi, I found the setting for 120hz display within Settings/ Display / Motion Smoothness/ High.
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
thanks, found out how to remove the media player too, press and hold and it comes up with a menu, one of which says remove, just want to change the app draw background colour now.
Gw9
Explorer
Options
Thanks. Agree that background colour is annoying. Let me know if you find out how to change
0 Likes
Npah3
Pathfinder
Options
To remove media from Quick Settings pull screen fully down, click three dots, choose Quick Panel Layout and choose what you want to exclude by deselecting.Screenshot_20201022-212333_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
to get rid of it in quick menu, just press and hold on it and you will have option to remove it. won't come back until restart (at least on my s20 ultra 5g beta 3.0 doesn't come back until restart), which means even when music playing it won't show up there at all.Screenshot_20201022-223804_Samsung Members_27061.jpg
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @GooseSnipe,

Thanks for your opinion and suggestion! 😉
I will make sure to send the idea of changing the app drawer background to our development team!

0 Likes