Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal question

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 03:39 AM)
EErep
First Poster
Options
If I withdraw from the beta program will I be forced to reset my device? Or will it stay how it is and I can just update my device to the next official version(whenever it will be released that is)?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Diti
Apprentice
Options
Hi Eerep, unfortunately yes you will have to reset your device. Losing all your data and you could even have issues restoring your back up from when you joined the beta program. It is a pity though
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
There's no point leaving now, the final is just about to come out in a week or 2
0 Likes
neamul1122
Pioneer
Options
Just wait man it's so close to final release. This is the last beta next update is final release.

I heard if you withdraw you lose all your data and that's just not worth it
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @EErep  As others have said unfortunately  your device will be reset and you would need to roll back to previous version via Smart Switch.  (would need to ensure your Data is backed up)

As mentioned the official stable release is very close , really would be advisable to hang on.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@EErep,

Today you should be able to update your phone to the official version of the software 😊.

0 Likes