Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug - Software issue detected

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 10:19 AM)
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
I was looking to restart my phone (S21 Ultra) the other day and for some unknown reason my phone was stuck in a reboot loop where it kept turning on and off and I had absolutely no control over it and couldn't stop the phone from restarts. I've tried all thei options but none worked. After about 15 to 20 mins of reboot loop, the phone finally fired up and since then I keep getting the below message you see on the screenshot shared below everytime my phone wakes up from idle. Does anyone had this issue and this particular message pop up? I've tried wipe partition cache, sent feedback along with system logs.

Cover image

7 REPLIES 7
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
This messageScreenshot_20221030_101215_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I guess you could either factory reset and see if it helps or wait for the next version but that doesn't look good at all! I've not experienced bootloop but I dont think I've restarted my phone since updating to ZVJ3 and for this reason I'm NOT. I have too much important data on my device that I'd loose. 👍
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @S-Kiru

I have to admit that I have not heard about this problem before. 🤔 It's good that you decided to report the problem in the app, surely the developers will look into the issue. 

jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
I had this on my s21 plus, tried countless factory resets, roll back to android 12, still the same frequent boot loop and this messages, thankfully my insurance replaced the phone
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Hi I had the same problem about a month ago
Are you using the Modes app , do not disturb/ work / relax etc etc
Turn those off and also try updating any apps one by one via the Samsung Galaxy Store by going to your installed apps lists and checking one by one. This resolved my issue straight away, I can't be definite but it definitely worked for me .... if that doesn't work then a full system reset is the next option but ensure you back up ALL your data via Google dack up and sign out of your Google and Samsung account Smart Switch as you will loose ALL your data including pictures and music saved on your device. I advice you remove any memory cards from your device before you do this.
Hope this helps. Let us know
Best wishes Screenshot_20221031_160635_Galaxy Store_1000013775_1667232395.jpgScreenshot_20221031_160602_Galaxy Store_1000013771_1667232362.jpgScreenshot_20221031_160615_Galaxy Store_1000013773_1667232375.jpg
0 Likes
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
Hey hi, thanks for the input. I don't use modes so I don't think the boot loop is to do with the modes app. I will try the other solution and see if that fixes things for me but I've not as Adam mentioned above, I will just have to wait for the stable version to release and hope that this issue goes away and that message too. Thanks again!
0 Likes
S-Kiru
Explorer
Options
Were you participating in the beta as well or is this issue you faced unrelated to this beta?
0 Likes