Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No downgrade option one ui 5 beta

(Topic created on: 21-10-2022 06:27 PM)
Tredstone
Explorer
Options
Why is there no downgrade option in smart switch for PC . I am now stuck on the beta for s22 ultra 
15 REPLIES 15
DonSimon
Explorer
Options
Read the documentation, you have to unenroll from the Beta in the members app first, then you should be able to downgrade
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Tredstone

If you are sure you want to leave the Beta Programme, you must first withdraw the One UI Beta Programme status via the Samsung Members App on your device. Then, roll back to the previous version using the Smart Switch PC version on your PC.

Let me know if by following this procedure you were able to restore the previous software version. 🙂

0 Likes
Tredstone
Explorer
Options
Hi . Yes I did withdraw from the beta program but I still cannot downgrade. Smart switch on my PC only gives the option to backup and restore but no downgrade option. I have tried this on two computers but no luck 😕
Tredstone
Explorer
Options
I have unenrolled from the beta on my phone but I still cannot downgrade. Lots of people have reported this just search google
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
I have also the same issue. Also no update to official android 13
Tredstone
Explorer
Options
No official update for me either 😕
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tredstone,

Did you manage to download the official software version in the meantime or is it not available to you?

gibsonk
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same issue, i left the Beta program, no option to downgrade, i have tried enabling USB Debugging as suggested by some, still no joy. 

I really need to roll back as Google Pay doesn't work and Samsung Pay doesn't work with my bank, any help would be really appreciated.

I know there is software out there to force load the firmware but i don't want to use anything that's not official, my warranty is important.

Thanks in advance    

Tredstone
Explorer
Options
No it's not available to me . I'm stuck on the beta with no choice to downgrade or upgrade to the official release
0 Likes