Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi user

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 09:37 AM)
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

how this feature have several issue and removed from the ui ,isnt it the same feature pixel phones have or isnt it the same feature samsung tablets have so what is different from pixel and tablets is it because bad implementation ?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
There must be serious issues with it but if they are removing it. Did u see the notice says in the next beta then final version, I'm wondering will we have 1 more beta then the stable release shortly after.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
To be fair, for a phone at least, I'm not sure how much a multi user feature is useful. Especially when we already have the kids mode and home/work profile. Saying that, if it is indeed already a Pixel feature (part of Android 13) then it is strange that Samsung are struggling with it.
0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@Juli3n  pixel phone have that for years now .yes we have work profile, kids mode ,secure folder but work profile setup is hard you have to create work thing on internet, kids mode limited ,secure folder is good but seperated user can have set different settings options, there can be so much different use case 

0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@Robbie-35  usually there will be 5 6 beta, i dont remember exactly how many was there last year but i think we will get at least 2 more beta and also beta 4 realesed for s21 

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Fair enough. I'm just not found a use case personally for a multi user feature but the fact that Pixels have that should be enough to be also there on OneUI.
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mexon86 ,

I realize that may be disappointing, but Samsung removed the multi-user feature in the next beta version and the official One UI 5 version due to several issues. Thanks for your understanding 😊

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

@AnnaMaz , Can we expect next beta update today, Tuesday or Thursday??

Pls reply..

0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
How has it been removed and i can still access it
And i tried to go to the Guest account and I can go to it fine ? Screenshot_20221006_013256_Samsung Members_1000007764_1665016376.jpg
0 Likes
Fabs_S23
First Poster
Options

Unbeliveable ! It´s a major feature. 

Any revision planed about it? Samsung should´t do it!

It´s a reason enough to abandon Samsung phones!

0 Likes