Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google wallet issue

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 12:17 PM)
Jordannhauser
Student
Options
Does anyone else's Google wallet not work?
I can't use contactless payments!!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
wandaluzt
Explorer
Options
It tells you when you register that Google Pay doesn't work in Beta. This question despite that has been asked and answered several times. Did you search before posting? Not trying to be snarky but did you read what you were signing up to?
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Please see the many, many, many topics that have covered this since the beta was released.
This was covered in the release notes where it clearly explains that Google Wallet will not work with beta software for security reasons.
Apologies if that sounds grumpy but a simple search will have answered this question rather than posting it again.
DanielT88
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem.
I use Samsung pay instead until the official release of stable
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
They warned you this when using beta software...
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Jordannhauser,

As mentioned in the thread - sadly Google Wallet won't work on Beta software, but it will work when the stable version is released. If you would like to continue using contactless payments during Beta Programme, you can still use Samsung Wallet instead of Google Wallet 😉

Have a good day!

IDTP
First Poster
Options
For all the people leaving unhelpful the wise ass comments saying "they clearly warned you about this" how about giving us a solution? How about telling us how to get out of this Beta scam and roll back to the regular software because I'm not a tech whizz and I can't figure out how to do it on my own!
skygrowler
Explorer
Options
I too am getting no useful comments on this subject.apparently you need to use smartswitch on a computer and connect your phone by USB and you should get a rollback option. However I can't get it to work on macbook 😫 I think I need to get hold of a windows PC
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Always best to read stuff before you take the plunge on it... and to accept responsibility for it when you don’t and it goes a bit wrong rather than lashing out at others. 😉

There's a few posts on here that say how to leave the Beta and rollback to the previous version software, but I'll pick out this one from Arabianstar as it's from the official Beta guidance: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/question/how-do-i-remove-this-beta-version/m-p/5984230/highlight...

0 Likes