Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Wallet

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 10:48 AM)
Mush_brown
Journeyman
Options
I've never used a Google Wallet for card transactions before this beta, but I can't get the new cards I've tried to add, to work.

Anyone else having this problem?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Monk3y
Journeyman
Options
Because its a beta you can't use google wallet. You will be able to once the official firmware is released. Its the same with every beta, security stuff.
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
Google Wallet will become functional once Samsung sign off the Beta version for the main software. Google will not allow the use of Wallet until then. It was exactly the same last year. Samsung Wallet works so you could use this until the formal UI5 is released.
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah use Samsung Wallet in the meantime (or forever). If you're like me with unsupported banks you can use the Curve app and that gives you a virtual card (linked to your real card(s) that you can then add to Samsung Wallet. Works quite well.
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Mush_brown ,

I understand that this may cause you some confusion, but unfortunately during the Beta Programme not all apps will work as expected, and this particularly affects Google Pay, which needs to be certified by Google. Nevertheless, it is assumed that this problem will be resolved with the official software release. 🙂

Mush_brown
Journeyman
Options
Thank you all. I understand it now. First time I've ever downloaded a beta program and I'm liking the new updates. I'll wait until the new official software comes out.
mark770
Voyager
Options
I don't seem to be able to use the Curve/Samsung Pay+ app though I thought I would. Am I missing something?
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Hmm, do you get any error message or something? I've been using during the betas and never had any problems.
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Mine seems to be very hit and miss for some reason after trying it frequently recently.
0 Likes