Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play system update not working stuck on July

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 01:35 PM)
PureMAD4
Explorer
Options
Hello
Since being on the android 13 beta I haven't been able to update the Google play system. It's still on July. My other android devices are getting the updates but they are android 12. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
Update: Now on stable android 13 release and the Google play system update is still stuck on July.
Anyone else having this issue?
Is Samsung looking into this?

10 REPLIES 10
samoz83
Pioneer
Options
Same, can't tell if it's that there hasn't been an Android 13 update since July or due to our Android 13 being a beta version
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @PureMAD4,

You can try checking for update manually - Open Google Play > At the top right, tap the profile icon > Tap Settings and then About and then Play Store version > You’ll get a message that tells you if the Play Store is up to date. Tap Got it. > If an update is available, it will automatically download and install in a few minutes.
If it says that Google Play is up to date, then everything should be fine 😊

Have a good day!

0 Likes
PureMAD4
Explorer
Options
Was talking about the Google play system updates not the Google play store
0 Likes
PureMAD4
Explorer
Options
That's what I was wondering too
0 Likes
derbyrabbit
Student
Options

Same happening to me on 2 x Samsung A33 5G's

0 Likes
JayFonSam
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on a brand-new Samsung Galaxy S22+ running Android 13, One UI Version 5.0, Google Play System Update July 1, 2022.

I'm getting a warning with a yellow exclamation point in Settings / Security and Privacy / Updates / Google Play System Update.  When I click on update it says:  Your device is up to date.  Last checked <current time>, Android version: 13, Google Play system update:  July 1, 2022.

Samsung - Please reply and let us know if we're having an issue, or whether July 1, 2022 is the latest and we should ignore the warning.

0 Likes
Members_Z51Npzo
First Poster
Options

Same issue here same model

0 Likes
lmftmf
First Poster
Options

I'm also having the same issue on a S22 running the latest software as of today's date.

0 Likes
ccwh
Apprentice
Options

Same issue with my Samsung A32 4G updated to Android 13.

0 Likes