Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Manager keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 10:18 PM)
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
It's been fine until it updated yesterday. I've not seen it any issues reported by users on standard releases.

Anyone had this on beta 2?

I've removed the app, wipes the cache, done reboots, wiped my watch (you have to get it to work again) etc
13 REPLIES 13
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @ScottyUK,

Have you already reported this problem in Samsung Members app > Error report? 🤔 I think the developers should look into this. When submitting the error report, be sure to include log files.

0 Likes
luk34dd0
Pioneer
Options
Same here. Only way to fix this was to reset the watch and then the app allows you to set up again and works (until a new Wearable update comes along). I've had this happen twice now, both at the same time as updates.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
Of course. Not sure if it's only me though as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
I wish. My app crashes throughout the day. Wear says it can't connect but the watch is connected. Eg. It can control phone media, gets notifications, outlook works etc but Wear doesn't, camera controller doesn't etc.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
I tried doing the reset in a different order and it seems to have resolved it :

Removed Wear
Reboot/Wiped Cache
Reset watch
Added Wear
Connected to fresh watch

👍
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
After resetting in the order you stated, does it still work as intended when you restart your phone?
Another user said that after restarting the phone the problem reoccurred and I've tested myself and can confirm that it does reoccur.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
I've just finished repeating the process after if did repeat. It's a massive pain
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
@ScottyUK Absolutely is! All I want to know is whether Samsung are aware and working on a fix because communication is not their strong suite. It's been weeks, no fix, and nothing from them. I'm very patient but I dislike being left with uncertainty.
0 Likes
ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
Same for all of us. I logged it but no news
0 Likes