Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bedtime mode not changing to grayscale

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 11:50 PM)
mark770
Voyager
Options
Never previously had an issue with changing to greyscale when bedtime mode is enabled but since joining beta yesterday, my s22 ultra doesn't activate greyscale. The mode is transferring across to my Galaxy 5 Pro watch. Screenshot of settings attached to see if anyone can see an obvious issue.

Cover image

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@mark770 ,

you should consider reporting this in the Samsung Members app as an Error report. Our developers should have a look into it. 🤔

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Can't see the screenshot images, unfortunately.
You should find an option for Modes on the Quick Settings panel which will take you to a menu off different modes you can set. A long press takes you to Bixby Routines.
The Sleep mode is, I think, the equivalent of bedtime mode and within, there is an option to change the settings and you can set the screen to grayscale. Hope that helps.
mark770
Voyager
Options
Thanks for your suggestion. I've turned off this in "Routines" to see if it was causing a conflict within the "clock" settings option.
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
They do seem to be conflicting, or at least not quite agreeing! Previously, turning off Bedtime mode would disable Do Not Disturb, but this doesn't seem to happen anymore. The DND songs sell to override Bedtime mode. It would be good if they could "talk" to each other again.
mark770
Voyager
Options
Exactly right mate. Doesn't seem to be a particularly tricky rule but now been confused and not really delivering its aim as it did previously.Screenshot_20220828_103307_Clock.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@mark770 ,

you should consider reporting this in the Samsung Members app as an Error report. Our developers should have a look into it. 🤔

mark770
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the advice. I have just submitted an error report as it also seems to have a glitch with the sync to my Galaxy watch 5pro
0 Likes
KiranS21FE
First Poster
Options

Samsung please don't leak such issues into feature which people are using into their day to day life. 

Never had such issue into Moto mobiles. 

If two apps are conflicting settings Samsung should flag it then and there, instead of misbehaving or broken feature. 

0 Likes
Dharti
First Poster
Options

Im having same problem in s23ultra 

0 Likes