Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back out

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 09:17 PM)
stuart78
Journeyman
Options
Anyone know how to back out of the trial. Phone is ***** now. Battery is dying so fast, Google pay doesn't work. What's app ghost calls. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried clearing the handset cache within bootloader menu? That is advised and can often clear up issues arising from conflicts in Firmware updates. Battery - I've been on the Beta since it first launched and had no issues; infact battery & power management has improved.

Google Pay - As it stated on the Beta enrollment terms, applications such as G.Pay and banking apps are unlikely to work correctly, if at all, as the Beta software does not have an approved and signed security certificate that they require.

You can remove yourself from the programme by selecting 'withdraw' within the members app and then downgrade using Samsung SmartSwitch on a PC.
theoracle
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Stuart78, sorry to hear of your troubles. I always clear the cache partition when I install a new beta and I have not experienced any battery issues at all. I have been quite happy with the battery life during these betas. Have you looked on your battery stats also to see if it is a particular app draining the battery?
0 Likes
Options
I think you need to leave beta program, then reboot phone.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Thank you @Richmar83 for precise answers and clear instructions! 

0 Likes