Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make photo montages with Samsung's photo editor and have fun !!!

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 08:22 PM)
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

If you like this article, do not hesitate to click on LIKE because it encourages me to continue.

Be creative and share your results with us.

EX: Go from this to this. 

Cassidy007_0-1634872024629.png

BEFORE

Cassidy007_1-1634671126285.jpeg

AFTER

Cassidy007_2-1634671125430.png

So that everyone understands how I made the modification on my photo, I will explain it here:

Cassidy007_2-1634872165089.jpeg

Cassidy007_1-1634872100033.jpeg

Photo before cropping + tool for cropping

To outline, you choose roughly what you want to keep in the image with the lasso ... then you add with the + what you want and / or remove what is in excess with the -. You save and choose the photo on which you want to place your cropped image.

I did not find the crocodile cut out but I cut it out again, it allows you to understand how I proceeded to obtain this result.

Quickly, I had cut out the image of the crocodile and I had only to add it as a sticker on the original photo as on this printscreen. 

The sticker that I added is the crocodile that I had detoured that I was able to choose from my Gallery. 

Cassidy007_0-1642019400393.jpeg

Add sticker

Cassidy007_3-1634872219151.jpeg

Add sticker is Ajouter symbole in french .The result is far from perfect because I did it in 10 minutes just for fun. 

Cassidy007_4-1634872272738.jpeg

You can also create a filter with one of your images and apply it to one of your photos ... It allows you to be able to decide on the transparency of the added photo.

I did not crop the Croque Odile so that you can see the filter better, whose transparency I adjusted to around 50%, that allowed me to see if my editing was possible. It is convenient for making photo montage.

My point of reference was to line up the alligator's eye with the knot of the tree trunk / rock lying on the ground and then enlarge the head as needed.

Cassidy007_5-1634872356445.jpeg

 Well, that's as simple as that 

Cut out definition:

transitive verb

1. 1.

TECHNICAL

Give its contour to (a part being machined).

1. 2.

PHOTOGRAPHY

Delimit the outline of (a subject) on a snapshot

Have fun and don't be shy if you have any questions ...

Let's share knowledge together, it unites the community  !!!

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Cheers @Cassidy007! 😊 I had a quick play around on my UK S10 to see if I could follow what you did.

I discovered that 'symbole' is 'sticker' on the English language version of the Photo Editor (same icon for it though). Once you click on 'Add sticker' ('Ajouter symbole' in the French) it brings up this menu:

Screenshot_20220112-154750_Photo Editor.jpg

Clicking on the Gallery icon (which I higlighted) allows you to select a picture from the Gallery and paste it into the photo you're wanting to paste it in.

Also, I'm intrigued about how to create and adjust transparency. Any further steps/demonstration you can give for doing that?

0 Likes
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@AntS  says : Also, I'm intrigued about how to create and adjust transparency. Any further steps/demonstration you can give for doing that?

I'm working on it to reproduce the filter i already had create...As soon as i remember the way i had proceeed, i'll modify my article to show the " How To " to people 🙄

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk