Support

Open search

Vertical Lines after software update on my tablet

Highlighted

What to do. I updated the software, went to sleep, woke up, typed in my password and this happened. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Pathfinder
Soft reboot the device if you can... It should be by holding the power button and volume down button for over 5 seconds - or until it reboots. It might just be a bug that needs flushing out. Or it could have been an error in the OTA download and subsequent install. If restarting the device doesn't help, or it fails to restart... Take it to Samsung, they'll likely to a factory reset and do fresh, wired installation update. But at least then, it'll be fixed.
Highlighted

@MHJ wrote:
Soft reboot the device if you can... It should be by holding the power button and volume down button for over 5 seconds - or until it reboots. It might just be a bug that needs flushing out. Or it could have been an error in the OTA download and subsequent install. If restarting the device doesn't help, or it fails to restart... Take it to Samsung, they'll likely to a factory reset and do fresh, wired installation update. But at least then, it'll be fixed.

Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know.

Top Liked Authors