Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking an old phone

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 10:18 PM)
Neisha1
First Poster
Options

Hi, I recently dug out my old Samsung fame phone to find some old photos and I have been trying all day to unlock it (as I am struggling to remember a specific password pattern from almost 8 years ago- I know it was dumb to just leave it under my bed for all this time and not remove the password or something). I have tried guessing the google account that’s associated with this phone as well and I have had no luck. But, I am desperate to recover the photos and therefore I don’t want to factory reset it as I don’t care about the actual phone, just the photos. Is there a way to know what google account is associated with it e.g. just having something like ‘as******@gmail.com’ so I at least have an idea of which of my old google accounts to use or even by using my phone number to log in as I THINK that it hasn’t changed since having the Samsung fame? Or am I just screwed and will have to continue guessing?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Log into Google's find my phone website with your Google account and it should show all the devices on the google account, if the Galaxy Fame is on there then it is linked to the account.
0 Likes