Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

the verification code been sent is Not valid

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 02:58 PM)
leexgx
Navigator
Options

the verification code been sent is Not valid it even auto fills the code or typing it in still does not work

can you please fix your server to send valid codes out as i cant log into the samsung account if it wont let me get past the verification code 

also the auto call for verfication goes Way to fast i can only just keep get it in time to type the code in when it says it a second time around (you could at least pause for 3 seconds before blerting out a code at super fast speed) no way a normal person would be able to type the code in time as most pepole have to think what button to press

both SMS or voice call code does not work

0 Likes
Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
leexgx
Navigator
Options

@sunshine369

Phone is stolen or owner sold it and then canceled the contract or reported it as lost to get a replacement (contract amazon for a refund, reason seller sold a stolen phone ) 

0 Likes
Maya lit
First Poster
Options

Iv tried your methods I tried other people's solutions in this thread but none one them work for me literally none they keep sending me void sms of invalid codes I know it been 2 years since this post and weeks of frustration to no a vail so Samsung is clearly ignoring their mistakes meaning of the Samsung features are gone for me and some features I used to day to day basis are gone from my hands all because Samsung to much of a baby to own up to their mistakes and fix their problem by just removing this stupid 2 step as clearly it's non fictional yes it's important but at this state not even the people trying to access their accounts which shows that Samsung 2 step just should exist as this is not funny in the slightest but I know this comment will be in vein whit out a answer to regain my account

0 Likes