Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recording

(Topic created on: 30-12-2023 02:20 PM)
JRS
Explorer
Options
Hey Galaxy,

What is your opinion about being able to screen record, however what am I supposed to do with the screen recording as Gmail address only allows 25mb to be sent. How can I prove the problem? 
12 REPLIES 12
Neo001
Legend
Options

To circumvent the size issue, you could upload it to Google Drive and share a link or share it via Quick Share link.

JRS
Explorer
Options
If I screen record on my phone, I can then send the video as proof of my problem via Google drive and then share a link, this will then show my opinion? Did I get that wrong?
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

You got that right. However, whom are you reporting the issue to? If it's Samsung, then you can report the issue via the Members app and simply attach the screen recording.

JRS
Explorer
Options
I'm just trying to plan my career and would like to have screen record for proof to help me work from home. I just need the evidence, perhaps Google mail could introduce a way to let professionals forward on their shift hours ...
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can then go the Google Drive way. Do note that it has a 15GB Free limit across all the Google apps and services.

Ask the company that you work for for a better shift management system.

JRS
Explorer
Options
I'm upgrading to the S24FE, however I'm upgrading through the S21fe,S22fe,S23fe ... this gonna be a long term issue if I can't or won't be able to screen record, I even placed screen record on to show Rangers FC the problem and it just crashed out and became faulty ...
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

You could also look to compress the video to reduce the size of the file.

I use Video Compress App myself and it works fairly well.
JRS
Explorer
Options
Do I need to edit the footage to send it ???
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
No, compression is purely reducing the video down to a smaller size but it does reduce image quality depending on how far you compress.