Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps crashing

(Topic created on: 30-12-2023 02:16 PM)
JRS
Explorer
Options
Hey Samsung 

When I am using my Galaxy S20FE, I open up the Rangers fc app and then it randomly closes down on me. 
6 REPLIES 6
Titch345
Explorer
Options
Try the Celtic app !
0 Likes
JRS
Explorer
Options
NO
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @JRS. If you haven't done so already, please can you have a look at the guide below and follow the steps provided?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fix-apps-that-keep-crashing-or-freezing/

Please let me know when you get the app up and running again.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @JRS  Is it just the app you have a issue with or are others problematic?   Anyway other than the steps mentioned in the article  wiping the cache partition can help with crashes and is advisable after updates.  Temporary cache files are deleted ( can be unnecessary or in some cases corrupted)  but Data is intact.

Procedure is as follows:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JRS
Explorer
Options
I'll do these steps another time. I'm in the middle of setting up my home computer 🖥 ... I'll screen your role and I'll update further on the solution.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ok, no problem.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes