Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes Corrupt File

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 11:11 AM)
Members_zYDJBaZ
First Poster
Options

This morning all my Samsung Notes files were working fine, the one I have most regularly used this month will no longer open. I keep receiving a message saying "Can't open note. File corrupt". Really need the information on the note. Could anyone assist?

18 REPLIES 18
ctempeworld
First Poster
Options

So What I did was Email it to myself through my phone with the uncorrupted version, and delete the corrupted file on the computer. But it hasn't corrupted any files on my phone yet, but I assume it will work backwards as well. Hope that helps. Cheers.

0 Likes
Cherjohart
First Poster
Options

Google Drive is not an option for sharing here.

jlevans300
Student
Options

I followed those instructions and it pulled up my Notes from a November thank you. I am glad your suggestion worked. 

Samsung needs to fix this issue! It started when they required an update. The Note opened and I thought all was right in the world. The very next time I attempted to in and review the note, it crashed!!

SAMSUNG....PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!

jlevans300
Student
Options

The long press did not work for me because the Note I have is locked. Once I try to "unlock" the Note, the app crashes. 

Samsung Needs to fix this issue. This is my most important "Note". I have it locked for that purpose.

#unhappy#NeedHelpfromSamsung

Hebaelalfy96
First Poster
Options

Some of my notes are corrupted and they are very important, and I have an upcoming exam, please help.

Uploading them to google drive is not an available option and I installed the recent updates. I tried all what u guys mentioned here but none solved it.

0 Likes
volha1
Journeyman
Options

Hi, did you found any solution? I have same problem and tried so many things, but nothing helped. 

0 Likes
Sheavirgo1028
First Poster
Options

Where can I find the menu?

0 Likes
Robbo767
First Poster
Options
Thank you. Saved as Samsung Note file!
0 Likes
Cosie1