Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app not starting on Galaxy M30S phone

(Topic created on: 30-11-2023 11:23 PM)
Asims
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I just bought Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 pro to monitor health features. To do that I need to have the Samsung health app on my Galaxy M30S phone, however I am getting this message after accepting terms and conditions.

"Samsung Health Monitor is not available on this phone. It's only available on Samsung Galaxy phones released in countries where Samsung Health Monitor has been approved."

I bought this phone while I was on holiday in India, I live in Melbourne, Australia where I bought the watch.  Is my phone not compatible with using the app even though it is a Galaxy phone? If so I won't be able to use the health feature on the watch, it won't serve the purpose for which I bought it.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KholaI
Options

Hi @Asims 

The app is not available on all models and across all regions. Given the message that popped when trying to download the app, it's likely the app was not available from the region of purchase.

0 Likes
SteveL23
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung A24 and a Samsung Galaxy pro 5 health app will not read heart or ecg please help. Both purchased and used in the UK
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @SteveL23 

What exactly happens when you try to use either of the features? Is there an error message that pops up? 

0 Likes