Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

problems accessing contacts on A10

(Topic created on: 24-09-2020 03:54 PM)
lmbshafton
Student
Options

When we try to open Contacts via the icon (original app) it says there are no contacts, BUT in Phone or Messages, I can see all the Contacts when I select the Contacts option there. I've compared it to another Samsung and can't see any differences in the settings - Help

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@lmbshafton: If you open the Contacts app and tap the 3 lines in the top left, is 'All Contacts' selected at the top of the pop up window? If it is, please can you confirm what location you have your contacts saved to, e.g. Google account, SIM card etc, and I will look into this further for you. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@lmbshafton: If you open the Contacts app and tap the 3 lines in the top left, is 'All Contacts' selected at the top of the pop up window? If it is, please can you confirm what location you have your contacts saved to, e.g. Google account, SIM card etc, and I will look into this further for you. 

lmbshafton
Student
Options

Thank  you so much - for some reason it had defaulted to the Samsung account, I hadn't backed it up to there, just my Google account. All working now,