Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone switch

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 10:25 PM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So final update on my journey. Unfortunately I decided to get a base iPhone 15 (gip) the reason I have done this is because I need good customer support as I got so stressed out about the service with the faulty s24 ultra that I was losing sleep. I been spending less time with family and friends and my wife because I was glued to my phone. All this hassle just got me thinking. So I just needed a solid phone that will last forever and has no thrills. I could have got a cheaper s24 series but I just have no faith in it after what happened. Will be keeping my s9 ultra and I’m still here to help in the community. I’m not here to say iPhone is better than Samsung because it simply isn’t. The ultra line is the best tech you can buy. For me now though I need to focus on my life. Won’t be buying an Apple Watch won’t be buying AirPods and my Samsung tablet will be members and media only. Some of you will think I am mental but tech has started to have a negative impact on my life so was time to change. Thanks guys for all your comments and help. I’m still here to help I just won’t be online as often as before. Won’t post about what the 15 is like as you probably don’t want to know! Thanks for reading. 

8 REPLIES 8
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Wish you luck with your new device, 🤞 no faults. Understand how frustrating it would have been. Shame Samsung couldn't send a new one out without a big delay.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Absolutely I suppose everything happens for a reason. There will be no Samsung bashing from me but a brush up on customer service wouldn’t go a miss. 👍

Options
What was the problem with the galaxy s24 ultra then?
0 Likes
Jussuk
First Poster
Options
What happen to your s24 ultra as I just bought one. Thanks
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really unfortunate you have experienced this.
Maybe later on you can revisit the S24 Ultra. Without that dead pixel on the screen issue, I feel you would definitely enjoy the phone.
I do have a 15 Pro Max mostly for work purposes as well, and I feel your annoyance. My experience with it in a word, is frustration. Really don't like it

Hopefully you will get to have that Samsung goodness again soon
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Oh no Ash you have suffered do much with tech its an absolute ***** what you have gone through. Hope you find your inner self again soon x. Take care my friend x.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It had a dead pixel very rare but it does happen
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Dead pixel
0 Likes