Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in to Samsung account on my device after factory reset

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 05:38 PM)
Beetee 22
Journeyman
Options

Hi All,  My Samsung Galaxy got slow so I decided to do a hard factory reset, after that I could not log in to my phone. Going thru the setup steps 1st language, 2nd WiFi, 3rd Samsung Account login.I was hoping a factory reset will resolve the issue has in turn stopped me logging in to the Samsung account from the device ('processing failed') . I can log on to the Samsung account from another device. Samsung call center have so far have been unable to help. I actually have 2 old Samsung Galaxy that I am using as paper weight because of not able to login into my Samsung account on the phone, thanks to Samsung for their latest update. I did reset the device again and change the password on the account I even created another account with no luck. Any advice please?! I'd love to recover my Samsung device's back and get them back in good use again.

16 REPLIES 16
Beetee 22
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the update, but believe me I have been trying since 3/30 between phone calls to Samsung and searching the internet, I found a lot of people with the same problem with different kind of Samsung device, and so far no fixes for this problem, almost all my devices at home are Samsung, but now I will have to find a different brand, its true they are good but when they break they break good where you cant repair.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are many threads on the Internet which show how to resolve. Google is your friend, just search for Samsung FRP removal.
Adonisyap
First Poster
Options

I followed every single instructions you've mentioned, but it didn't work. Please send other way to solve the problem. Thanks.

0 Likes
MGALO
Student
Options

Hey guys ! Is there any news about this issue ? I have old s6 edge, and wanted to use it again... did the factory reset,cleared cache, deleted everything... and now stuck at the samsung account... when I rebooted, I logged in with google account, everything was OK, and than, it shows a lot of popups saying something "keep stopping", knox service, samsung push service, samsung account etc. Everything keeps stopping and cannot move on to log in my samsung account to start the phone. Its stuck there.... if you guys can help, I appreciate it ! Thanks 👍 😊 

0 Likes
asdfs322
First Poster
Options

Me too. Stuck in the same situation after resetting my S6. It asks me to login in which I typed in the correct details. The prompt changed from "In progress..." to "Signing in". But then nothing happens afterwards. Anyone? 

0 Likes
cliff Ombati
First Poster
Options

Hi, my samsung galaxy s6 has the same problem of signing in to after factory reset, kindly help.

0 Likes
Jordnael
First Poster
Options

Hi,
I stuck in the same issue as you, and, in my case the solution as very straighforward: In my S10e, somewhere in the past I enabled "Developer Options"
Under Developer Options menu there is an option "OEM unlocking" (it was disable for security reasons), so I activate this item (allowing OEM Unlocking). And it worked. I was able to wipe the files and settings in order donate the old phone safely.
This thread is very old but I hope this info would help another ones with the same problem.

The Evo: S3>S4>S5mini>S8128GB>S10e>S235G512Gb
0 Likes