Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the S21 May update ?

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 03:42 PM)
JohnRB
Journeyman
Options
The update was touted as being rolled out in Europe at the end of April ......so far its not arrived on my S21.
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Glad to hear that but it's certainly not universal experience when you read the other threads.
0 Likes
Notty72
Journeyman
Options
What's happening I know there has been 2 updates out for s21 ultra but I still haven't had it never been this long in recent months?
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Update AUDA has been pulled by Samsung and replaced with the new AUE1 update that has begun rolling out 6 days ago...

https://androidforums.com/threads/aue1-big-update-for-global-exynos-s21-series-camera-bugfixes-may-s...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The new AUE1 update is now available for U.K. S21 owners running non-carrier U.K. firmware with CSC code, BTU

The Galaxy S21 Global, Exynos, devices that are now receiving this update are...
  • S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
JohnRB
Journeyman
Options
Does the regular S21 come with a pre installed removable screen protector?
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Depends on your model of S21 device.

The global, Exynos, devices, SM-G99*B, do. Just rub your finger around the front camera lens and you should feel the ridge of the screen protector cut out.

Some other country and carrier minority variants lack the factory built-in screen protector. 

See... https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/screen-protector/m-p/2733349#M2559

0 Likes