Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak Battery

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
BennyBoi117
First Poster
Options
On my phone I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ just got a notification about my battery being weak and at the back of my phone case there's a like a sticky fuild not sure if that's from the battery it self not sure. 

Do I need to get it replaced or?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Omura
Pioneer
Options
Have you got a back replacement? To me it looks like something's possibly melted it.

I think it's best if you get this checked via samsung repair! No phone should be leaking stuff.
0 Likes
BennyBoi117
First Poster
Options
I was on the phone to Samsung support last night and they put the phone down on me and I'm not letting them do a mega reset on it and I'm not forking out alot money for a battery replacement and my phone has no warranty.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BennyBoi117: Are you certain that your phone is a Galaxy S10+? This model has a distinctive camera module which runs horizontally across the back of the device, and should be visible in your photo. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s10.../

To double check this, please head to Settings > About phone, and check the model number from here. We do take matter such as this very seriously, however it is important to determine if this is a genuine Samsung device. 

0 Likes
BennyBoi117
First Poster
Options
Yes it is
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BennyBoi117: Thank you for checking that for me. Just to note, I have removed your previous reply with the screenshot of your device details, as it contained key identifiers such as the serial and IMEI numbers. Can you confirm if you have applied a case or cover to your device, and if any adhesive was used? 

0 Likes
BennyBoi117
First Poster
Options
Nope, no adhesive was used at all. Not used a case at all either. I got the phone as it was when I got it brand new
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BennyBoi117: I would like to get this escalated for you, as it is important to ensure that there are no safety concerns with the device. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
BennyBoi117
First Poster
Options
I'm in the UK, I have sent a DM to Sam
0 Likes
JustSomeRandomGuy
Journeyman
Options
I have the same battery issue apart from liquid. I'm gonna get a battery replacement but idk how do it 🤷🏻‍♂️1716058612136.jpg
0 Likes