Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice recorder file gone missing

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 03:16 PM)
murphy22
Apprentice
Options
I need help....I use the voice recorder to take Minutes, taken on the 6 Sept. They have gone along with all other recordings I have for this year but last year is still there! They are not in recycle bin, how can I find/restore them? I am a Note 10plus?
16 REPLIES 16
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

One last try.

Try and use the general search button when you're in My files folder on your Samsung device. Use a generic name (the standard names that your phone gives automatically) or the name you used if you remember and search your entire phone, maybe you moved them to a different location/folder by mistake.

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
murphy22
Apprentice
Options
Thanks@ScrappyCocos but it did not work, no sign of them. Thanks for the suggestions though. 😞
benyaminmah
First Poster
Options

hey man, i have the same problem here. did you find any way to recover your files?

0 Likes
PoojaGurung10
Student
Options

Hey I am having the same problem. My important voice recordings are missing. I have not deleted them and I have followed all the above steps. Still couldnot find it. What should be done?

PoojaGurung10
Student
Options

Hi @murphy22  Did you find your files? What did u do? M facing the same situation

0 Likes
lama_pemba
First Poster
Options

khoi

0 Likes
F99Sh
First Poster
Options

Exactly,  after my update to  one ui 6 after weeks when i came back to listen my recorded files, i faced a screen that i don't have anything of files i recorded in past 7 years that they are in recording folder and only 10 files which i moved them previously to other pathway and folders.

Even when i recorde new file it disappeared when i came back to app in the same day!!

Disappointingly when i contact with Samsung Members support , they say nothing!( like reset your phone or save filed through backup)

0 Likes