Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update UI 2.1

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 07:51 PM)
Van11
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone 

Recently, I have updated to UI 2.1. When I watch YouTube after awhile, the background rotates and it can't rotate to normal.Screenshot_20200410-185557_One UI Home.jpg

Please advise.

Many thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Suchy1977
Pioneer
Options

Ive just read on a forum that this is an issue and the answer was to goto the samsung apps and check for an update which i did and sure enough there is an update for the oneui 2.1 bug fix I have done this and now seems to be fixed. Hope it works for you?

View solution in context

20 REPLIES 20
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Van11 

that is odd. Can you tell me if this is only happening when you are using YouTube for a while? Are all the phone apps up to date? 

0 Likes
Van11
Apprentice
Options

It's seem to be still have the same issue with all the latest apps.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Thanks for confirming, @Van11. Do you have a cover/case on the phone? If so, have you tried removing the cover/case from the phone?
0 Likes
BRIANboru
Student
Options

I have the same weird issue. Altho not only with YouTube. Has started happening since last update. I need to do full reset to get it the correct orientation again. 

Also have auto focus issues with the camera with last update, and battery does not seem to last as long. Certainly a few bugs that need to be ironed out. 

0 Likes
Van11
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for helping. However, still have the same issue.

0 Likes
Solution
Suchy1977
Pioneer
Options

Ive just read on a forum that this is an issue and the answer was to goto the samsung apps and check for an update which i did and sure enough there is an update for the oneui 2.1 bug fix I have done this and now seems to be fixed. Hope it works for you?

BRIANboru
Student
Options
I have found the update... Will give it a try and see if it works. Thanks for the tip!
0 Likes
Van11
Apprentice
Options

I've found it and it's seem to fix the issu. Thanks for advice.

BobIsaac
Journeyman
Options

So there is an update to the 2.1???

Bob

0 Likes