Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T9, 3×4 setting in Samsung keyboard stopped working...

(Topic created on: 25-09-2023 10:14 AM)
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
Hi all,
Yes I still use the T9 or 3×4 setting on samsung keyboard, my thumbs are too big for Querty keyboard.
But about 2 months ago after some update (not the one we just had, to version UI 5.1) b4, around July or a bit earlier. My 3×4 has stopped predicting texts as i start to type; in Samsung Internet, Google search bar, lots of search bars on websites! It still works in WhatsApp, messages and a couple of other apps! 
This is very frustrating as I've had to revert to using a Qwerty keyboard which I find very difficult. This happened b4 a couple of years ago then after a few weeks it started working again. 
I've tried many things on my phone to get this working again but still not. 
Can any1 pls help...
Thank you
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

Yes I still use the T9 or 3×4 setting on samsung keyboard, my thumbs are too big for Querty keyboard.

But about 2 months ago after some update (not the one we just had, to version UI 5.1) b4, around July or a bit earlier. My 3×4 has stopped predicting texts as i start to type; in Samsung Internet, Google search bar, lots of search bars on websites! It still works in WhatsApp, messages and a couple of other apps! 

This is very frustrating as I've had to revert to using a Qwerty keyboard which I find very difficult. This happened b4 a couple of years ago then after a few weeks it started working again. 

I've tried many things on my phone to get this working again but still not. 

Can any1 pls help...

Thank you

0 Likes