Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal problems after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 04:51 PM)
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Samsung refusing to acknowledge problems with the exynos version of the s21ultra, stuttering, Signal problems and apps crashing not related to cache as those of us with the issues are clearing cache and still having the problems with respect Samsung please sort out these issues 
18 REPLIES 18
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Out of curiosity have you guys got the January update?
Because over the pond in Pixel land lot of people also complaining about this issue.
I have both the Pixel 6 and the S21 Ultra and haven't seen the issue my self.
But heard Google and Samsung would be issuing a fix.
Not sure if it's in the January update though.
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
No not yet GoanGeek
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Samsung don't give 2 sh...its about it, they basically told me it's tough that the update has caused so many problems with my phone
0 Likes
ronnie12
Explorer
Options
Yep same, just tell me to do the same sh..it over and over again
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Well I'm ready to send this thing back to samsung I can't make calls becuase the signals so low so disappointed in Samsung first time I've ever had problems with Samsung phones a bit bad when ya can't even get 4g and yer 5 minute walk from the mast
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
I've given up same response every time can't make Calls due to no signal it stinks
0 Likes
Dadou1
Pioneer
Options

Hi @Anonymous User,

Having similar issue, and doing the same with Vodafone, I figured we should maybe align on the symptoms and steps we took...

Just received an update to my S21 today and that did not fix anything, so I want to make more noise with samsung to get progress...

Will DM you as well, when I get a chance.

0 Likes
OnTheVerge
Explorer
Options

Has anyone had any success solving this issue? We need to make more noise.

0 Likes
Dadou1
Pioneer
Options

Yes, I think I posted about it in another thread...

The only fix for me was to get a warranty repair, and insist on them replacing the main board. Initially, the repair man stated there was no diagnosis suggesting a board replacement, but I pushed and got it replaced.

Phone is working now as expected. I should have asked for the replacement much sooner. Used Samsung repair at home, which was great service

0 Likes