Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung not sending text message to one contact only

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 12:24 PM)
HLB
Apprentice
Options
Hi.  My Samsung (S20 ultra) has stopped sending messages to one contact.  I have called and spoke to person so know the number is not an issue or I'm blocked.  Its just the text message.

I have reset the phone, switched on and off. 

Any other suggestions please? 
Thanks 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
HLB
Apprentice
Options
what did you do to fix it?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
just went into message settings and turned chat settings off, or if you kind find it that way go into connection setting and turn off rich communications. I have had endless problems with it but all working soundly
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you get any error message?
0 Likes
HLB
Apprentice
Options
nothing at all. I switched on delivery receipts and with other messages I get an instant receipt. with this number, nothing. like I said I have rung the number and spoke to my sister but nothing has gone through to her
0 Likes
HLB
Apprentice
Options
tried everything - still not working
have now spoken to Vodafone who said they have changed some settings and to give it 2-24 hours
0 Likes
HLB
Apprentice
Options
Well I am af a complete loss. I have been on to my phone provider and my sister hers. both say there is not an issue. we have both done a factory reset (which was fun), I installed a different messaging app. nothing has worked. I can still ring her and that's fine, can receive text messages from her, I just can't text her
any other ideas please- this is driving me crazy now
0 Likes